By purchasing from MidnightMoon, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Pins that are in stock can not be combined with pre order items. For international customers, I will combine in stock pins with preorders for up to a month.
2. I do not accept any returns/cancellations for buyers remorse, change of mind, incorrect address provided, and more. Overage refunds are an exception. All sales are final. No exchanges are allowed, unless you receive a pin that is not what you ordered.
3. MidnightMoon is not responsible for any uninsured lost or stolen packages. If you would like to have extra security on your order, please purchase insurance. If you are having trouble locating a package, please call your local post office with the tracking number attached to your order as soon as possible. Additionally, USPS offers a missing package service. Please file your request online, free to use.
4. Damaged pins. In the event that you purchase an A grade pin, and receive a B grade pin, please send me an email. I will be able to offer you a partial refund, a full refund (if the item is sent back) or an exchange (if the item is sent back.)
5. Grading system. This is the following criteria I use to quality check my items. Please note, there may be other unlisted things that classify a pin as the grade they are listed as. Please note : Enamel pins are handmade items, as such they can contain minor flaws from the production process.
- A grade/Standard grade pins. They may have some slightly noticeable specks, defects and or scratches, but the overall condition is great. Standard grade pins may be free of flaws, or have minor ones. Some of these minor defects Include (but are not limited to) some light imperfections in the metal plating , light surface scuffing on the enamel or metal, light or very small nicks on the enamel or metal.
- B grade/Seconds pins. B grade pins have noticeable flaws throughout the pin such : as noticeable or multiple areas of under filled enamel, moderately scuffed enamel or metal, multiple points of imperfections on the metal plating, unfilled areas of enamel, multiple air bubbles in the enamel, missing metal lines, missing enamel, off-set screenprinted areas, overfill on the enamel and more.
-C grade pins. C grade pins have VERY MAJOR scruffs . They may have the following : large and very noticeable areas of scuffing. large or deep gouges in enamel . large areas of under filled enamel. multiple defects or imperfections in the metal plating. large and multiple air bubbles in enamel. multiple areas where glitter has been misapplied . large or multiple areas of missing metal lines.multiple areas of enamel staining or discolored enamel. significant areas of low-fill. more than one unfilled enamel area. areas where enamel is missing and more.
6. Resale/Trade. Purchasing items from MidnightMoon will subject you to the following :
Any item purchased from my shop can not be resold within 30 days of receiving the item(s) for more than drop price, plus shipping, plus shipping to the third party. Additionally, any item can not be traded within 14 days of receiving it.
Any breach of both of these rules puts you at a risk of being banned from my store. If you break this rule on presale items, you will have all of your orders refunded and will automatically be black listed from my shop.
7. I am not responsible for any custom fees for international buyers.
8. Incorrect Address. If you accidentally entered the wrong address, or you would like items to be shipped to someone else, please contact me as soon as possible to fix the address. My in stock items usually process within a week, or two. Please notify me as soon as possible. Please be advised that returned mail due to an incorrect mailing address will result in you having the repay for the shipping.
For any questions or concerns, please email me. MidnightMoonPins@yahoo.com . Thank you!